Tuesday 19 October 2010

my fifteen minutes are being used up

I'm writing this from the day centre, whilst I have a few pints of the ol' red stuff dropped into me. The good news is that is completely pain free and easy due to the now-fully-functional Hickman line.

As you know, I make music when I can ... I use a piece of software called FL Studio by Image Line.

The guys at Image Line decided to do an Artist Profile on me this week and you can read the full interview with me by following this link

Amazingly, since Image Line put out this promo for me, I've had 2000+ track listens since Sunday night! Insane.

Also, be sure to check out my new homepage www.deleteallcontacts.com if you haven't already.

Ego trippin' whilst blood is drippin'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out all the US flags that appeared on the traffic feed with the IL article :)

I always thought European interest in synths and electronic music (and thus FL) dwarfed that of the US something like ten fold. Guess not.

Still it seems like only dutch or maybe on occasional swede really get the genre of epic trance.