Sunday 10 October 2010

day 3 complete

Another day over.

I don't really know what to write. Just read yesterdays entry. The routine is the same.

I feel a little more listless and tired today and I woke with a sore throat, but no real complaints.

However, my head has turned into the shape of a perfectly round orange, just like Karl Pilkinton's. The steroids have have a profound effect on my weight. I hate it. It reminds me of how I used to look like when I was a bloated drinker. I've been assured it will reduce in a week or so.

I guess i've been lucky in my response to the treatment. Mild nausea and some tiredness is as bad as it has got so far. Boredom has been kept at bay, but I am beginning to miss some fresh air. I have been inside for a week now and I wonder how long it will be before cabin fever sets in. Best not to think about it too much.

I'm going to sign off. I'm not really feeling like writing. It's just an update for you to put your minds and rest that I'm fundamentally OK, just a little flat mentally.

Speak soon.

No comments: