Monday 4 October 2010

flushed

They can now flush one line and get a trickle of blood from it. So they started the rehydration drip, which seems to have gone in. I'm glad I refused the canula.

I am angry still. Just been told there's no side room. I have been fitted up. It was so obvious all along. They want to start chemo soon. I said I need to think about it.

I'm so fucking cross. I could have been in London for this but I said I'd try it here if there was a sideroom. I've been told I can go home and try again next week but still no guarantees.

Half working Central Line and being reduced to a vomiting, sickly pile of nothing on this desperate ward. Am I allowed to scream like a child? I don't know what to do. I HATE IT HERE and it hasn't started.

Words fail me.




Sent from my BlackBerry® 9700 wireless device

No comments: