Wednesday 23 June 2010

release papers

I was moved last night to a room with a toilet and shower. Civilisation.

This morning I have my release papers. They are concerned my temperature still keeps going up to near 38 and I have to take paracetamol but the agreement is I can manage this out of hospital.

I'm sitting on the bed, waiting for my prescriptions, which will take a few hours and I'm under instructions to report back Friday.

My stomach is still a bit sore and yadayadayada but fuck it all, I should be out of this cell in a few hours, the sun is out, I can eat some nice food, England are gonna smash home a hatful of goals and I will be able to have at least at few days of not being injected, poked, prodded and examined.

Freedom.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: