Wednesday, 22 September 2010


Will write more when I can but for those who are furiously pressing refresh ...

I've been thrown a life-line in the form of a new type of chemo. 2 x 5 day 'in-patient' stays. If no improvement then game over. If improvement then move on to aforementioned option a) bone-marrow stem-cell procedure.

First treatment will probably start a week on Monday.

More soon ...

Sent from my BlackBerry® 9700 wireless device


Jen said...

Thanks for update, been thinking about you all day,

Will come and visit while you're in - Wednesday - Mount Vernon?

Love you from far away


Thomas B. said...

The better decision of the two, phew! Seems like not only this provides a new chance to you, but could also possibly help the other people getting cancer in the future.

Good luck mate!